Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The End is Near



What time is it? Almost summer time! Yay woohooo!!! There is light on the other side of finals, believe it or not; then, the sunshine will be here to stay! Beaches, pools, flip-flops, sunglasses and don’t forget the sun block - tis the season for all that means summer. Make it through finals, you can do it! I believe in you! Don’t give up yet, just a little bit longer. It’s hard to stay focused when my mind starts wandering to all the amazing things I have planned to do this summer.  What does your mind keep wandering to? Any crazy fun plans for those warm months of the year?
Kyle:
For the summer, first, I am going to Cozumel, Mexico for a week in May with my family. Also for Independence Day, like every year, my family and I go to Smith Mt. Lake. In August I’m getting together with the touring company I’m in and will be putting together a show to perform throughout the 2011-2012 season. Other plans: I am planning to volunteer for a One-Act Festival in Charlottesville, getting my wisdom teeth pulled, taking some culinary classes, refurbishing my stoop and flower beds, and probably other stuff. Other than that, I’ll be working. Just recently I got a job for a company called AIM and work beside the president. I’m really excited to be working there and am blessed with this job opportunity.
Megan:
My plans, hmm… well as always I don’t know yet. Lol. I usually fly by the seat of my pants and tend to be indecisive about plans. I graduate high school this year, so this is my senior summer vacation, but I really don’t know exactly what I’ll be up to. I’ll probably catch up on some lost sleep from this semester, loaf on my couch and watch cartoons (one of my fav things to do). I’ll keep working, but for the most part I just want to hang out with friends and enjoy the hot weather. Maybe I’ll go to the beach or climb a mountain. hmm I might even paint a masterpiece or write a bestselling novel! Who knows? I have a summer camp that I volunteer at, so I’ll be doing that. So for the most part I have a boring summer planned, but that leaves room for being spontaneous, which is something I love to be. :)
So what kind of plans do you have this summer? Comment below to tell us about them.  We’d love to know about all about them. 
Pic 2: http://www.trishayearwood.com/

-Megan Way

-Kyle Rudnick

2 comments:

  1. Heading to the mountains of New England with the crew. There WILL BE hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago in August for the Cubs, baby!

    ReplyDelete